Lexi Mills is a multi-award winning digital marketing expert, with a focus on integrating PR and SEO at both a strategic and tactical level. She has built two international award-winning PR, SEO, Social Media & content teams.
Lexi combines technical search algorithm knowledge and psychology to create data-driven measurable communications strategies that maximize influence on human behavior. She applies this to external and internal communications alongside change management. Her research and journalism work focuses on her innovative tactics alongside the ethics, risks, and potential of machine learning and AI within the sector of internet search.
Client experience includes working with start-ups agencies, SMEs and big brands in the UK, USA, and Europe in both the B2B and B2C environment. Such as: eBay, Virgin Atlantic, NME, Microsoft, Sailthru, Monitise, Massive Media, Rakuten-play.com, Staples, Swiftkey, yelp, HTC, UKtickets, 3Doodler, Grovo,bathroooms.com, BarFly, The Great Escape Festival, Download Festival.
Awards Won and Accolades
- 2015 SABRE Awards EMEA Winner of SEO/Content Distribution (Organic) category
- 2015 SABRE Awards EMEA Awarded Certificate of Excellence for the category of Content Creation on Media Sites
- 2015 SABRE Awards EMEA Awarded Certificate of Excellence for the category of Measurement
- 2015 Brand Republic Digital Awards – Winner- Search Strategy
- Winner PR week Awards 2015 – Best Use of Small Budget